We understand that your business may be stretched too thin as it is. Adding to your potential to-do list is an assortment of mounting IT challenges including:
- Purchasing and maintaining your servers
- Supplanting your existing servers with new ones
- Enlisting a qualified/certified staff that can help manage these systems
- Performing the back-office tasks required by the BSS/OSS software
For a lot of businesses, they simply do not have the necessary budget, time or manpower to make these additions and perform these tasks. That’s where CommSoft comes in. We offer an assortment of managed services options to ease your workload so you can concentrate on your core business activities.
Our managed IT services include:
- IBM Administration— CommSoft takes care of your back-end operations that are required to maintain the highest level of functionality, stability and reliability of your servers. This allows you to reassign a highly paid, hard-to-find resource to perform other needed tasks.
- Hosting—our hosting services allow you to repurpose or cut down on your existing servers by having us host your software on our servers or hosting your servers in our data center. Whatever scenario you choose, your cost of ownership will decrease significantly.
- CommSoft Managed Services—setting up and maintaining tables, doing rating, running billing cycles, and a whole host of other tasks can eat up a lot of valuable time and resources that could be better utilized elsewhere. Our services enable your users to regain their software and use it for its intended purpose.
Take advantage of the opportunity to redirect your resources for the betterment of your organization.